(24) Leafy Berkshire: Work resumes on the KISS and Beatles projects, with another one, on the Marlboro Classics range, waiting in the wings. (“All go here, ya know!”)
(22) America: Many, many thanks to reader, Tammila Wright for this wonderful 5.0 out of 5 stars review of Marilyn (Kindle Edition) on Amazon.com. “Truly the best!,” she wrote on March 22, 2014. “Very well researched and cross referenced with timelines from so many sources. Well done! The best that is out there!” Thank you, Tammila.
- On the same day, Keith was in London for a birthday celebration and another KISS-related activity.
(21) Leafy Berkshire – extensive research work on the new, Alan G. Parker-directed KISS Movie resumed today.
(20) Leafy Berkshire – Commitments and prior engagements prevented Keith from making another BBC Radio appearance this morning with the legendary, “Truly sensational” Tony Blackburn.
(17 – 20) Leafy Berkshire – Extensive work continued on the new KISS-movie project.
(15) America – Thank you, ernesto marra for this great review of Marilyn, posted this day on Amazon.com. Headed by the words, “A deep and fascinating research,” his 5-star review was as follows, “A book rich of information about Monroe last years, never published before. Well written and a must for every Monroe fan.” (“Thank you, Ernesto. You’re a star!”)
(14) London – Twickenham Studios. Immediately after rushing back into London, our Mr Badman attended another KISS production meeting…and the first private screening of the new movie. (“Superb job. It really is a marvellous, highly-enjoyable, supremely entertaining film.”)
(11 – 13) South Coast – Keith spent two days “Peter Lawford-ing” it down on the Coast.
(8) America – Amazon.com Best Sellers Rank, Marilyn raced back up to the #11 position in the “Books > Biographies & Memoirs > People, A-Z > ( M ) > Monroe, Marilyn” section of the site.
(7) London – Twickenham Film Studios, St. Margaret’s – a new venue for another KISS-production meeting.