(29) Berkshire (all round) – Another extremely busy day, taking in more Rock Gods / Adam Lambert research work, a visit to see Nick, Keith’s new legal man and a trip out to Reading, to meet more old mates, Mark, Anthony and Graham and watch The Bootleg Beatles in concert at The Hexagon… “I must admit, this is the line-up of the group in years,” Keith excitedly remarked after the show.
(26) Goodreads – A big thank you to “Bivian” who rated Marilyn five-out-of-five “it was amazing” on the well-respected website.
(25 – 28) Rather Sunny Berkshire – Four straight days of archive research / clearances / emails and phone calls on the new Rock Gods project.
(27) Sunny Berks – Slight asides, chat with a film director about a rather exciting new project and a brief exchange with Keith’s new lawyer… Yikes!
(25) Slough – A truly sad day, attended a funeral of a lovely lady, and the mother of one of Keith’s dear, long-time friends…
(20) London – Another trip into the capital (Camden, to be precise) to attend the book launch of Finding The Fifth Beatle, a rather impressive publication by good friend, David Bedford. A truly splendid day, with three other mates including Paul Skellart.
- With some American archives being a tad hard to deal with, in order to help speed them along, Keith received a note of authority from someone rather high in the Queen organization.
(18 / 19… 21 / 22) Overcast Berkshire – Extensive archive work continued on the new, highly exciting Rock Gods documentary.
- Due to a prior commitment, Keith was unable to accept an invite to appear on a BBC Radio chat show, due to take place the following Monday…
- The “Sold” sign went up outside Keith’s house… it was a sad day.
(16) Berkshire – Yet another house viewing, couple number 29… an offer was placed (bid number 12) and was accepted.
(15) Overcast Chlly Berkshire – Another monster day of email catch ups.
- Further day of archive downloading / letter sending / files preparing on the new Rock Gods project.
- Keith’s house, almost sold? STC.
- A reservation fee was paid to the agent of Keith’s next property… Exciting times...
- A conference call between the UK and America… Was it another big breakthrough in the rather exciting, Marilyn project, we wonder?
(12) South Coast – Another house offer was received… but subsequently declined. (It was offer number 12)
- Further phone call discussions, with a top UK director, took place today… the start on the new “alternate” movie idea was edging nearer, it seemed.
(11-14) South Coast – A welcome return to the so-called “Lawford-Land”. Relaxation went out the window when Keith was faced with the task of stripping / painting the cupboards in the bedroom…
- In-between renovation duties, further archive work was carried out and emails sent on the new Queen project.
- Keith received an early afternoon invite to be interviewed by a local BBC radio station. He turned it down, simply because he did not feel knowledgeable enough to talk about… The Spice Girls.
(9) Berkshire – With everything now in place, Keith (rather excitedly) began the second stage of research on the new Queen / Adam Lambert documentary.
- More viewers at Mr Badman’s house… Number so far, 29. (Offers now stand at 11)
(8) Berkshire – An almighty phone call and major project plan was discussed with top UK producer, Simon L. Phase 2 was ready to begin.
(7) Eton, Windsor – Another, most pleasant catch up with the famed 60s/70s celebrity photographer, Mike Randolph.
(5) Mildly Sunny Berkshire – Day of monster email catch-ups, and a social catch-up with long-time pal, Gary S…
(4) Overcast Berkshire – Yet another house viewing. The gentleman, to quote, “Liked the place.” Naturally!
(2) Overcast Berkshire – Keith received yet another offer for his house… and was also told the new place he has set his mind on is thankfully, still available.
- Overcast Berkshire – Discussions took place about two possible future film/ documentary ideas.