(29) Soho, Central London – Yet around excursion into the Capital, this time to catch-up with top director, Alan G. Parker, and editor, Ian for preliminary work on the new, Momentum Pictures, George Carlin movie, which now boasts a rather interesting title of, Not My Circus, Not My Monkey's...
- Canada – Whoa! Get This!! The paperback version of Marilyn suddenly returned to the #1 position in the “Best Sellers in Monroe, Marilyn” chart on Amazon Canada. Wow!! Simply incredible. It was also spotted at #4 in the “Books > Humour & Entertainment > Movies > Biographies” and in the #80 position in the “Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Arts & Literature > Entertainers” sections on the site.
(22) The World – The latest edition of RC, featuring Keith’s piece on The Who, crashed thru letter boxes of subscribers across the Globe.
(18) Canada – How’s this for a surprise. The Kindle version of Marilyn made a surprise leap to the #3 position in the “Biographies & Memoirs > People, A-Z > ( M ) > Monroe, Marilyn” section on Amazon Canada. It didn’t end there. This version was also seen at #32 in the “Humour & Entertainment > Movies > Biographies” and at #78 in the “Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Biographies & Memoirs > Arts & Literature > Entertainers” section of the site. “6 years after its initial release, and it’s still selling. Thank you all!”
(16) Leafy Berkshire – Another trip out to John’s Bistro, one of Slough’s finest eateries. “Top food and delightful, incisive conversation was on the menu that night. Thanks, Chaps.”
(13/14) Leafy Berkshire – Even more editorial work on the forthcoming Beatles Encyclopaedia.
- “Time to update my website, post additional blogs, and organise meetings for the week after next, I reckon,” Keith mused. “Then visit my dear Mum and then hang-out for the late evening with two old mates. What a day!”
(9) Grand National Day, Aintree, Liverpool – Yes. The world stops and watches. Its sports’ biggest day, the most exciting horse race in the world, The Grand National.
(8) Putney, South-West London – Keith caught up with his old ITN friend, Ross Landau. “Great seeing you, mate. Enjoyed the catch-up.”
(4) Leafy Berkshire – Ultimate Record Collector deadline day. Concluding work on The Who’s riotous January 1973 appearance with Russell Harty.