(28) North London – Lunch with long-time mate, Laurence (to discuss a new book idea) and then another trip to the Emirates to see his beloved Arsenal play Basle on Match Day 2 of the Champions League. 7:45pm kick-off. (Final result, 2-0 to the fabulous Gunners!)
(26) Leafy Berkshire – After a flurry of last-minute changes, the Circus ’68 book was FINALLY sent to the printers. At last… but it was certainly worth the wait… as you’ll soon see.
(24) UK - September 2016 – Many thanks to “davidandrewson” for his five-star review of Marilyn, Kindle Edition on Amazon in the UK. His words were succinct, “Great reading.”
(21) UK – Hey, hey, still there. Hunter and ours The Beatles Book was still in the number one position and the “Beatles #1 Seller” in books on Amazon.co.uk.
- On the same day, Keith received an offer from Potato Productions / ITV Studios to appear in a new documentary about the final hours of Beach Boy, Dennis Wilson, but logistic and time restraints meant no firm plans about it could be put into place.
- UK / South / USA – Another day of more exciting news. The new Beatles/ Pepper-inspired movie documentary edged ever nearer to an official start date and, at the same time, it was announced that Momentum Pictures in the States will be releasing the new George Carlin film in December.
(20) Leafy Berkshire / UK – Even more fine-tuning on the new, highly-anticipated Circus’68 book… “It’s looking good.”
- Still there! One-week on, the hardback edition of Hunter’s The Beatles Book still sat at #1 in the “Music, Stage & Screen > Music > Styles > Rock & Pop > Singers & Groups > Beatles” section on Amazon.co.uk.
(15) Leafy Berkshire – With the release of the Circus ’68 now regrettably held-up, Keith typed a “Sorry for the delay” note for the Pledge Music site.
(13/14) UK – “It’s a best seller!” The hardback version of The Beatles Book, co-written by Keith, Hunter Davies, Spencer Leigh and David Bedford was still in the #1 spot in the “Music, Stage & Screen > Music > Styles > Rock & Pop > Singers & Groups > Beatles” section on Amazon.co.uk. “Wonderful. Well done all,” Keith screamed.
(12/13) Leafy Berkshire – More fine tuning on the new Circus ’68 book. “It’s almost finished,” the team screamed.
(8) Windsor, Berkshire – With work on the Circus ’68 project coming to an end, it was time for another, most pleasant afternoon catch-up with Keith’s partners on the project, Michael Randolph and Paul Skellert.
(7) Canada – Hey, hey, Marilyn (hardback) returned to the #1 position in the “Best Sellers in Monroe, Marilyn” section on Amazon Canada. Excessive sales of this version meant it was also seen at the #3 position in the chart.
- Leafy Berkshire – Well, it’s here. Text on the Cavern book was finally completed and sent to the designer. “It’s been a long, hard slog… but well worth it.” (Spoke to soon… further work on it was soon required.)