(30) Amazon.co.uk – another impressive landmark came when Hunter’s The Beatles Book once more returned to the top spot and became the sites No.1 “Best Seller in Beatles” for that particular day / week. "Happy New Year all. Here's a Happy and Prosperous New Year... for everyone.”
(25) Berkshire - The Big Day for everyone across the world, and Keith wanted to wish the management, staff and residents at the Care Home for making the great day so special for him and his dear Mother, Kathleen.
(22) World – The latest edition of Record Collector crashed thru the letterboxes of subscribers across the country, and included in it, after a short break, was Keith’s latest Rockin’ The Box piece, on the Tyne Tees show, The Georgie Scene. “Happy Christmas all.”
(21) Leafy Berkshire – Work on The Beatles’ movie wrapped for Christmas. “It’s been quite an adventurous year… Here’s to an exciting and prosperous 2017.”
-For the fourth straight year, Marilyn featured in the “Best Sellers in Monroe, Marilyn” section on Amazon Canada. The softback edition sat at #16 while the hardback version was seen in the #40 position. “Incredible!”
- A year-end, Cavern book catch-up with Bob Young.
(20) West End London – Another trip into London to meet director, Alan G and the gang, film producer, Rob Harvey, Buzzcock, Steve Diggle and DJ, Gary Crowley for a Christmas drink.
(19) UK – Keith’s tome with Hunter Davies, The Beatles Book was, once again the “#1 Best-Selling Beatles” item on Amazon in the UK.
(9 - 18) Leafy Berkshire / world – A day of downloading / sending Beatles files over to Ealing, a conversation with producer, Alexa Morris and a big push towards the selling of an extremely rare Beach Boys film punctuated another most busy day. “All go here!” (The researching on the Beatles movie, involving both video and stills, continued for the next 9 days.)
- For the second successive year, copies of Marilyn (paperback version) were once more depleted on both Amazon.co.uk. and Amazon in Canada.
(7) Leafy Berkshire / Goodreads – further archive transferring via the WeTransfer site and a big, big thank you to “Vettius29” for posting a five-star rating of Marilyn on the Goodreads site. That’s three top-rated reviews in a row in just 10 days. “How cool is that?”
(6) Leafy (but still extremely cold) Berkshire – A bit of blogging sandwiched in-between another frantic day of archive clip sending to the Beatles edit suite in Ealing Film Studios. And, oh yes, “Happy Birthday to me!!”
(5) Leafy (but cold) Berkshire – Archive Beatles research continues on the new documentary including the sending of the first archive clips to the Ealing edit suite by way of (the most friendly website) WeTransfer.
(3) Leafy Berkshire – Keith’s 2016 Birthday celebrations began at The George with some of his closest and dearest mates.
(2) Ealing, London – 11:30am. First meeting with director, Alan G. Parker and editor, Ian Farr at the historic, legendary, most famous, Ealing Film Studios .“Wow!”
(1) Lawford – Sunny Slough – Keith returned from his latest “Lawford excursion.” His arrival in Reading was greeted by some truly superb news (from Simon L) about plans to turn Keith’s Marilyn book into a 3-part drama series. “How incredible! More news soon. Watch this space!"
- Goodreads – The month got off to a flyer with yet another five-star, Marilyn review on Goodreads, this time from the reader called ‘Gwearbennenon’. “ Thank you, indeed!!”