(27) America – Another rise on the Amazon.com Best Sellers Rank for the Marilyn hardback, up to #5 in the “Biographies & Memoirs > People, A-Z > ( M ) > Monroe, Marilyn” section.
(26) South London – another trip into the Capital to catch-up with some old friends.
(24) America – Another rise for Marilyn, up to #6 in the “Biographies & Memoirs > People, A-Z > ( M ) > Monroe, Marilyn” section on Amazon.com; while, in the Macmillan.com listings, it could found at the #27 position. (“Not bad for a book, which first appeared back in September 2010, aye?”)
- Leafy Berkshire - Another frantic day of KISS and Beatles-related activities.
- The latest edition of Record Collector, featuring Keith’s article on the one-off, 1974 LWT music program, What The Butler Saw, dropped through the letter-boxes of subscribers across the country.
(22) America – Amazon.com Best Sellers Rank: #8 in “Biographies & Memoirs > People, A-Z > ( M ) > Monroe, Marilyn”.
(21) London – Another highly-productive KISS meeting, in a building one owned by the London Porn baron, the late, great, Paul Raymond.
(18 / 19) Leafy Berkshire – Further in-depth, KISS and Beatles research.
(17) Leafy Berkshire – Work on the KISS-movie and the (highly-exciting new Beatles project) resumed this morning. (“Never stops here, ya know.”)
(15) Leafy Berkshire – A return appearance to the fine diner of John Barratt, with a night full of fine top food, fine wine and delightful conversation. (“Many thanks, mate! Enjoyed it immensely.”)
(14) Amazon UK - A big hello to the Amazon.com reviewer, Rose Kinnison who kindly posted this lovely review of Marilyn Monroe: The Final Years on the website today. “…very good book very detail about her life… it was hard to put down at times… everything was great about this book… good author.” Thank you, Rose. I appreciate it.
(13) Leafy Berkshire – Record Collector came calling again. Keith’s latest piece for Rockin’ The Box today focused on Joe Brown’s 1969 LWT series, Set ‘Em Up, Joe!
(10, 11 & 14) Leafy Berkshire – Work on the official KISS-movie resumed this morning.
(9) Leafy Berkshire – A climb of 4 places to no.23 for Marilyn in the Macmillan.com “Paperback Bestsellers” chart.
- By digital phone lines, Keith discussed the 50th Anniversary of The Beatles’ arrival in America on two local BBC Radio stations this morning.
(8) USA – Hey, hey, well I never; the hardback edition of Marilyn climbed to #8 in the “Biographies & Memoirs > People, A-Z > ( M ) > Monroe, Marilyn” section of Amazon.com.
(7) Central London – Keith attended another (most constructive) KISS production meeting. This was followed by a catch-up with one of the world’s leading comedy historians; Robert Ross, aka Lord Robert of Ross-shire. (“Great seeing you again, mate. It’s been too long!”) Several (many, many) beers were had by all… “Far too many, in all honesty. Phew!”
(6) USA – A nice leap up to the #12 position for the hardback Marilyn in the “Biographies & Memoirs > People, A-Z > ( M ) > Monroe, Marilyn” section on Amazon Canada.
- Leafy Berkshire – Further in-depth work on the forthcoming KISS movie…
(3 & 4) Leafy Berkshire – Two days of further, highly extensive, archive work on the new, official KISS movie, entitled, You Wanted The Best, You Got The Best…- Meanwhile, also on the 4th, Keith received another, mighty impressive job offer; one he just could not turn down. More news soon!