(31) Canada – On the rise again! On Amazon Canada, the paperback edition of Marilyn climbed back to the #9 position in the “Biographies & Memoirs > People, A-Z > ( M ) > Monroe, Marilyn” and the #72 slot in the in the “Humour & Entertainment > Movies > Biographies” sections of the site.
(30) Leafy Berkshire – Despite it being given the go-ahead, Keith still continued to fine-tune the archive aspect on the forthcoming David Essex movie. He also spent part of the day compiling info for the recently started Dave Cash project. A plan to speak to the legendary Pirate/ BBC and Capital Radio DJ, in a few days time, was also formulated.
(26) USA – Still selling! Just one copy of Marilyn (paperback edition) was in stock on Amazon.com.
(23) Leafy Berkshire – A big “thanks” to Rosemine. (“She’ll know who she is.” Thanks.)
-Later that evening, Keith spent the night catching-up with his old mate, Daniel J. Wall.
(22) IMDB / World – The run continued. Keith was placed at No.25 in the “Most Popular People in Slough” category on the highly influential, worldwide film/TV database, IMDB.
(21) South London – Keith travelled into London to celebrate his ol’ mate, Tel’s birthday. A lovely (wine-fuelled) evening was had by all.
(16) South West London – Keith journeyed out to Wandsworth to meet with Alan G. Parker for further, post-production work on the David Essex movie. Another screening of the final cut of the 98-minute production also took place.
- Italy – The Kindle version of Keith’s Marilyn climbed back up to the n.14 positon in the “eBook Kindle > Arte, cinema e fotografia > Cinema e television” section of Amazon Italy.
(15) Leafy Berkshire – Mother’s Day again and Keith spent the duration of it with his dear Mum, Kathleen who is, without doubt, the greatest one in the entire history of the world!!
(14) UK – A very big thank you to R. Hw Pitney "hazron" for his Five-Star rating of Marilyn (kindle edition) on Amazon.co.uk. As of this day, 20 of the 23 reviews posted on the site came with either top, or near top, four or five-star ratings. (The other three, less impressive ones were obviously penned by those who have no taste.)
(10-12) South Coast – Keith made a return trip to “Peter Lawford-land” on the South Coast. In addition to tending to his palm tree, and breathing in the beautiful sea air, a most pleasant two-day stay was had by all.
(9) Leafy Berkshire / entwined with Manchester – Keith was there in spirit watching his beloved Arsenal wallop Manchester United 2-1 and send them crashing out of the FA Cup. (“Love it!”)
(3-4) Leafy Berkshire – Yep, that time again. Keith compiled his latest piece for Record Collector magazine. This month, a full-page tribute to the New Romantics leader, Steve Strange who recently passed away. The piece in question focused on his 1981 appearance on the LWT/ITV Danny Baker series, 20th Century Box.