(30) Canada – Incredible to say the least. Two days on and the paperback edition of Marilyn was still in the #1 position in the “Most Gifted in Monroe, Marilyn” section on Amazon Canada.
-Meanwhile on the IMDB, Keith could be found in the No.25 position in the “Most Popular People Born In Slough/ England/ UK” listing.
(28) Canada – Still on the move! In the Amazon “Bestsellers in Marilyn” rankings on Amazon Canada, the softback edition of Keith’s Marilyn suddenly climbed back to the #1 position; yes Number One in the “Most Gifted in Marilyn” section. The great news didn’t end there. Also today, the book was seen at #4 in the “Biographies & Memoirs > People, A-Z > ( M ) > Monroe, Marilyn” and #58 in the “Humour & Entertainment > Movies > Biographies” listings.
(23) Canada – Get this! Get this! The paperback edition of Marilyn had completely out-of-stock on Amazon Canada. Impressive sales meant that, in their Bestsellers Rank, it had risen, quite healthily to #6 in their “Books > Biographies & Memoirs > People, A-Z > ( M ) > Monroe, Marilyn” and to #30 in their “Books > Humour & Entertainment > Movies > Biographies” listings on their site.
(19) UK – A big thanks to “sylvia blyth” for her great, five-star reviews of Marilyn (Kindle version) on Amazon.co.uk. “I really enjoyed this book,” she said, “it seemed more believable.” (Incredible to think the writing/ typing / researching on the book was completed five years ago.)
-Leafy Berkshire – A brief part of the day was spent engaged in more research work on the new, Dave Cash project.
(17) IMDB – Keith was at No.24 in the “Most Popular People Born In Slough/ England/ UK” listing on the world famous, IMDB website.
-“Never stops here, ya know.” Further time was spent working on the decorative angle of Chez Badman.
(15/16) Leafy Berkshire – Our Mr. Badman spent time renovating his house and developing two, rather exciting new projects.
-Keith caught up again with old, long-time mate, Danny during the evening of 15 April.
(13) Goodreads – Thanks to “Herb” for his review of Marilyn on the Goodreads website. “Very well researched biography of Marilyn Monroe,” he said, “especially as to how she really died.”
-Leafy Berkshire – Keith continued work on his Dave Cash project.
(11) Aintree, Liverpool / twinned with Berkshire – Keith’s winning streak, in the world’s greatest horse race, The Grand National, continued when his picks, Many Clouds and Shutthefrontdoor finished first and fifth respectively.
(7) Leafy Berkshire – That time again. Keith was back on Record Collector / Rockin’ The Box duties today when he started preparing his latest article, a piece on the 1968 LWT / ITV musical revue, Jacques Brel is Alive and Well and Living in Paris.
-Meanwhile on Amazon Canada, just one copy of Keith’s Marilyn (paperback edition) remained in stock. Incredible! “Three years after its release in the fine country and it’s still selling!” As of today, the softback version stood at #11 in the “Books > Biographies & Memoirs > People, A-Z > ( M ) > Monroe, Marilyn” section of the site.
(6) IMDB/ the world – Our Mr. Badman was placed at No.24 in the “Most Famous People Born in Slough” listing on the world-famous IMDB site.
(4) UK / Europe – The 2012 documentary, Freddie Mercury – The Great Pretender (extended Director’s Cut), which featured Keith in the role as archive researcher, was repeated on BBC Four late this evening.
(3) Canada – The run continues. Keith’s Marilyn (paperback edition) was placed at #9 in the “Biographies & Memoirs > People, A-Z > ( M ) > Monroe, Marilyn” section on Amazon Canada.
(2) Leafy Berkshire – Another project began when Keith held a lengthy conversation with the legendary, 60s/70s pirate, BBC and Capital Radio DJ, Dave Cash.