(Till end of month) - Overcast Berkshire - Even more house renovations took place at Chez Badman….
(27) Dark Berkshire – Another trip to “Lawford-Land” loomed so advance train tickets were booked. The trip was set for early November.
(24) Berkshire / twinned with North London – (get this) An announcement was made today re a Guinness Book of World Records attempt at simultaneous singing, in the most nationalities, John Lennon’s classic song, ‘Imagine’… As of today, it was anticipated that 80 nationalities, across the globe, would take part in the event on October 9, John’s birthday. (The current World Record is 72.)
- Keith had played a very, very small part in organising the event, and was instrumental in booking the evening’s entertainment, the fabulous John Lennon singer and look-a-like, Jimmy Coburn from the Cavern Club Beatles… The star, organiser and brainchild of the event was Laurence Lameche, Keith’s pal of over 25 years. “Watch this space!”
(22) Wet and windy Berkshire – Interesting update re the new Beatles-related movie idea.
- Keith visited a rather nice, new-build property… Is this a new, highly exciting chapter in his life almost ready to begin, we wonder?
(19) Berkshire / twinned with Heathrow – The Marilyn project… reached another level… (hopefully) very exciting items ahead… starting the week beginning September 31…
- Keith had the great privilege of viewing, privately some rare, previously lost footage from a 1973 edition of BBCTV’s Top Of The Pops. “Quite simply, wow!” he said afterwards.
(17) Berkshire - twinned with Derby – A pre-production update on the "rather alternate" movie took place today; “Pleased to say, it's coming along rather nicely.”
(14 – Onwards (till completion) Overcast Berkshire – A long overdue text update of this site took place today.
(13) Berkshire – An invoice was prepared and emailed… likely to be Keith’s last for Record Collector…
(12) Berkshire – The completed treatment of one other, ongoing, rather exciting film project was sent off… “Fingers crossed, aye?”
(11) UK/ Europe – The latest edition of Record Collector (Elvis Presley's ’68 Comeback Special on the cover) crashed thru the letterboxes of subscribers and featured Keith’s review of the truly great, highly informative new book, Channelling The Beat…
(7) UK – A researcher, on behalf of the BBC1 magazine programme, The One Show got in touch with Keith for help re a forthcoming, rather important Beatles anniversary item…
(3 – 12) Leafy/ Sunny / Overcast Berkshire – A tremendous amount of time was spent typing/ developing / researching etc. two major film / TV projects… “Fingers crossed they will happen!”