(27) Italy – Marilyn (Kindle) was spotted at the n.45 position in the “eBook Kindle > Arte, cinema e fotografia > Cinema e television” section on Amazon Italy.
- Meanwhile in America, on Black Friday, and ready for the Christmas rush, a fresh batch of Marilyn’s (softback edition), reached the Amazon.com warehouse.
(25) Hollingbourne, Kent – Work continued on the new, Pirate radio TV documentary. Keith, and his production team, met up again with another true, 1960s legend, this time the broadcaster Dave Cash. “Thanks to you and Sara, for making us welcome in your fine abode,” remarked Keith. “Your delightful tales about life on the Pirate ships, will delight the world, I’m sure.... sorry I kept asking you about The Monkees!"
(18) Twickenham – The Cavern project. Keith and Bob Young travelled out to Twickenham to meet the legendary 1960s Jazz, Richmond Festival promoter, Harold Pendleton and his wife, Barbara. “The stories he was coming out with were simply marvellous,” Bob and Keith admitted afterwards. “They made us most welcome. Thank you both.” (Work on the Cavern project continued intermittently for the next week.)
- Amazon.co.uk – 5 out of 5 stars review Marilyn (kindle) by “shellson”… “Well written,” she wrote. My heart went out to her; so many people just used her for their own selfish reasons.”
(17) Italy – Amazon Italy, the Kindle version of Keith’s book, Gli ultimi giorni di Marilyn Monroe: Le relazioni pericolose, le trappole, il presunto suicidio: tutta la verità sulla fine, reached n.43 in the “eBook Kindle > Arte, cinema e fotografia > Cinema e television” section of the site.
-While on Amazon Canada, the hardback edition climbed to #85 in the “Biographies & Memoirs > People, A-Z > ( M ) > Monroe, Marilyn” listings.
-Leafy Berkshire – Yet another, rather busy day on the Cavern project. “The unseen stuff I’m being sent on the club is frankly incredible,” Keith beamed. “I’m reading, holding, and downloading Cavern club material that no one knew existed!”
(16) Canada - Amazon Bestsellers Rank, Marilyn (paperback) at #32 in the “Biographies & Memoirs > People, A-Z > ( M ) > Monroe, Marilyn” and #392 in the “Humour & Entertainment > Movies > Biographies” sections of the site.
(14) Linkedin – Keith’s number of connections on the site increased again, with Barry Whitwam, the Herman’s Hermits original drummer, no less becoming the latest addition. “Thanks, Barry, an honour.”
(13) Leafy Berkshire – Friday the 13th. Unlucky for some. Our Mr Badman travelled out to Windsor again for another 1:30pm meet with Mike Randolph.
(9) Leafy Berkshire – Further extensive work on the Cavern book. However, work stopped briefly that afternoon when…
- At 2:27pm, Keith appeared live on BBC Radio again, featuring in an interview with the UK Showbiz legend, Paul Ross.
(6) Canada – Copies of the paperback version of Marilyn finally arrived at Amazon Canada, but as of today, just one remained in stock. It had almost sold out again!
(3/4/5) Peter Lawford-land – Keith completed his annual November trip to “Peter Lawford” land. Most enjoyable it was too.
- Many thanks to the top director, Alan G. Parker for the “wonderful researcher” credit to KB on his twitter feed.
(2) Leafy Berkshire – Keith completed another article for Record Collector magazine. Today’s topic, Brian May’s rarely screened 1974 TV appearance on LWT’s London Bridge. On the very same, the latest issue of the mag arrived.