(30) Berkshire – The month wrapped with another Rockin’ The Box piece for Record Collector magazine, this time, Abba members, Agnetha and Ani-Frid’s New Year’s Day 1983 appearance on ITV’s Razzmatazz.
(25– 26) Berkshire twinned with London – Two more days of exciting, yet frantic activity regarding the Marilyn project… “We’re at the equivalent of fence 30 in The Grand National now,” Keith remarked.
- The Brian Jones movie idea once more reared its head… with more ideas being put forward.
- With Keith’s long-running RC series, Rockin’ The Box about to come to a natural end, discussions about its replacement were held this afternoon with the mag.
(21) UK/ Europe – The latest edition of Record Collector, featuring Keith’s piece on Mick Jagger’s legendary, 1967 appearance on Granada’s World In Action, crashed thru the letter boxes of subscribers throughout the UK and Europe.
(20, 21 – 23) Berkshire twinned with London – Three days of frantic activity regarding the Marilyn book-to-film project. Emails, text and phone calls a-plenty went on.
(20) London – A very sad day for Arsenal FC-lovers everywhere when, at 10am this morning, it was announced that Arsene Wenger, the club’s loyal manager for 22 years, would be leaving the club at the end of the current season. “Thank you, Mr Wenger for all the happy times you’ve given us.”
(19) Sunny Slough – Besides chasing up invoices, another rather exciting Queen project was started.
- The “book-to-film” Marilyn project was given another shake-up today.
- The paperback version of the great actress was seen today in the #20 position in the “Most Wished For in Monroe, Marilyn” section on (the much improved) Amazon Canada.
(18) Sunny (and rather warm) Slough – Another highly-enjoyable catch-up with the legendary comedy producer, Simon L. A number of most interesting projects were naturally discussed.
(17) Sunny Slough – Phone discussions revealed major leap forwards on three rather exciting movie/ TV projects…
(16) Overcast Berkshire – The planned Brian Jones movie/documentary idea took a most pleasant turn this morning following a discussion with friend, Peter O…
- Marilyn (paperback version) made a sudden jump to the #26 position in the “Best Sellers in Monroe, Marilyn” section on the (new look) Amazon Canada.
(14) Aintree twinned with World – Another exciting Grand National, the world's great horse race. Keith backed the winner, Tiger Roll. Easily one of the most exciting days in the sporting calendar.
- Catch-up with Alan G. and Reg P. about the many, ongoing film project ideas.
(12) Netflix – The 2017 Sgt. Pepper-inspired movie, it Was Fifty Years Ago Today… continued its well-received run on Netflix…
(9 - 13) Overcast Berkshire– intermittent thru week – Keith continued with his house renovations.
(4) Goodreads – Many thanks to “Stuart Stone” for his five-star “it was amazing” rating of Marilyn on the well-respected book reading site.
(3) Overcast, Cold Berkshire – With Easter over, it was a return to my (wonderful) laptop for an almighty email / work catch-up.
- A most interesting conversation (about future projects) took place this afternoon with director, Alan G…