(31) USA/ the World – Another five-out-of-five Marilyn rating on Goodreads, this time from reader “Alexandra”… "Thank you, very much indeed."
- France – on the same day, paperback copies of Marilyn sold out completely on Amazon in France.
(30) Overcast Berkshire – Keith received a copy of the new 60s TV pop book, by Peter Checksfield and noted a credit to him inside. “Thanks, Peter, appreciate it.”
- Blast from the past, Keith exchanged update messages from the highly-respected, UK Archive Producer, Camilla Wheeler. (The two had worked together on various archive TV projects in the past.)
- Still hanging in there. Marilyn (softback edition) was spotted at #11 in the “Most Wished for in Monroe, Marilyn” section on Amazon Canada…
(26) Sunny Berkshire – The film theme continued… Discussions with director, Alan G. revealed that production on the new Lennon documentary was edging ever nearer…
(24 – 25) Essex / London – Two days in the company of Keith’s friend, the investor, Peter from Jersey… Orpington on Tuesday, to visit the home of the legendary BBC Radio presenter, Brian Mathew’s son, Chris… and then on Wednesday, London for the UK "Red Carpet" Premiere of the utterly brilliant, comedy, horror flick, Fanged Up, in the company of friends, celebrities, and the stars of the film.
- Keith was also in attendance at the after-show party, held at the nearby, exclusive club with some stars of the BBC drama series EastEnders in close proximity. The producer of the movie, the legendary Terry Stone was also naturally present throughout the night, which ended around 5am….
(21 – 23) Super Sunny Berkshire / UK – The rather exciting Marilyn project moved up another gear with the arrival of a rather wonderful treatment for it… Close examination of it was required.
- Also on the 23, the Kindle version of Keith’s work on the actress, suddenly found itself at #4 in the “Best Sellers in Monroe, Marilyn” section on Amazon Canada.
- The video grabs, of Kate Bush’s 1993 appearance on LWT's Aspel & Company were finally sent over to Record Collector magazine.
(20) Warm Berkshire – Sad morning, attending a funeral of a dear friend's father, then had a most pleasant afternoon, on a trip out with dear Mum … and a lunch catch-up with… a chap once employed by The Beatles! “You couldn’t make it up!”
(18) Warm Berkshire – Work on the second phase of the renovation on Keith’s house came to an end… for now… It took a shade over three weeks!
(17) Overcast Berkshire – Time for another Rockin’ The Box, this time Kate Bush’s 1993 appearance on ITV’s Aspel & Company.
(13) US/ the World – Lovely surprise when readers, “Christopher” and “Angela Watts,” both on the same day, gave Keith’s Marilyn book a five-out-of-five, “it was amazing,” rating on Goodreads. “Thank you both.”
(4) Rather lovely Berkshire – Intermittently through the first two weeks of the month, pre-production work on the Brian Jones documentary started… then stopped… then started... then stopped...
(2 onwards) Berkshire - Major renovations at Chez Badman continued…
(1) Berkshire – Keith attended a garden party with his dear Mum…
- On the same day, he received a note, from Polish radio’s Paweł Błędowski, saying his 1999, The Beatles After the Break-Up book had been praised by author, Nicholas Pegg in his excellent, The Complete David Bowie publication. “Wonderful, thanks Nicholas!”