(27-29) Chez Badman – The extensive house renovations continued… “It's looking good.
(29) Berkshire / Twinned with London and Derby - All was not lost... Ideas were afoot to salvage the Jones project.
(27) Berkshire / London / Midlands - Sadly, it looked like the Brian Jones project had hit a bit of a dead-end…
(25/ 26) Sunny Berkshire – Busy day of typing with further work on the Marilyn project and the latest edition of Rockin’ The Box for RC… this month, The Smiths’ filmed appearance on Channel 4's The Tube back in 1985.
(24) Canada / USA – With the hardback edition of Marilyn now deleted and hard to come by, some outlets in America and Canada were seen offering this version of the book for $81…
(23) Leafy (rather lovely) Berkshire – Further Marilyn project text work took place…“Exciting stuff!”
(21) Leafy (Sunny) Berkshire – Pre-production work finally began on the Marilyn project… creating the synopsis was (as in most major productions) the first major step.
(20) USA – Happy Birthday to the legendary… Brian Wilson!
(18) UK/ Europe – The latest edition of Record Collector, featuring Keith’s piece on Elton John's tour of America in 1975, crashed thru letterboxes across the land.
(17) Hawaii – An absolute classic for the "Get This" files... Keith was informed his “endorsement” will (without any doubts whatsoever) now feature on the FRONT COVER of the new, Beach Boys-related book, penned by a very close associate of the band, Rocky Pamplin… “What an absolute thrill and honour.”
(13) UK/ Berkshire – The Marilyn project moved in a new, rather exciting direction… and more work was needed. "It's getting there."
(11) Derby / Berkshire – Keith was informed a rather nice, highly pleasant credit to his good self was featured in the intro to the new, quite brilliant Beatles in India 1968 book, Across The Universe, by Ajoy Bose. “Thank you, Ajoy, you are a star… and your publication is excellent!”
(8) USA / Berkshire – Very nice! Keith received a notification, saying a quote of his will be appearing, pride of place on a new, rather exciting Beach Boys-related item... (See entry above - 17)
(6) London/ Berkshire – Can it be true? Looks like it is. Extremely sad news reached Keith about the tragic death of his former agent and publicity person, Helen Donlan. “So, so sorry to hear this," Keith said. "It was an immense pleasure knowing and working with you. I will always, affectionately recall the happy times we had together plugging my books. Thank you. RIP.”
(5) Pleasant Berkshire – Two calls revealed rather exciting news about two of Keith’s proposed film / TV projects…
(3) Super Sunny Berkshire – Keith (and his dear Mother) attended a truly wonderful 3pm barbeque in the grounds of Oxford House. "Thanks to all concerned for organising a truly superb afternoon, which also included a delightful performance by Pete the singer."